Baltimore Accident Lawyers
LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A. Helps Baltimore Accident Victims: A law firm focused on recovery for injured Maryland clients since 1987
In 1987, a group of local Baltimore lawyers established LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A. as a dedicated auto accident law firm. Since we opened our doors, we have represented thousands of injured clients and recovered damages of more than $250 million.
Our attorneys and staff are friendly and inviting. You know you are important to us from the moment you call or come by our office. Throughout your case, our emphasis on clear, candid communication inspires confidence that your claim is being resolved effectively and efficiently. Most important, you retain a law firm experienced in getting results, and our legal team does just that — we fight for the best possible outcome to your auto accident claim.
What our personal injury law firm can do for you
Our law firm is as compassionate and attentive to our auto accident clients as we are relentless in advocating for their rights. We can provide valuable guidance and representation for any type of vehicle accident:
- Bike accidents — Even though Baltimore is constantly becoming more bicycle-friendly, you are at risk of a terrible bike accident when careless drivers refuse to share the road.
- Boating accidents — A reckless or inexperienced boater can turn a pleasurable day on the water into a tragedy if you or your family member sustains serious injuries in a boating accident.
- Bus accidents — After a meticulous investigation to determine fault in your bus accident, our legal team pursues those who are responsible, which may include the manufacturer, the motor carrier corporation, the city of Baltimore and the driver.
- Car accidents — Our lawyers handle such challenging car accident matters as underinsured and uninsured motorists crashes, contributory negligence defenses, distracted driving, and drunk driving cases.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our attorneys help you recover damages for severe motorcycle accident injuries, including head trauma, spinal cord injury, amputations, broken bones, deep wounds and road rash.
- Pedestrian accidents — If a car hit you while you were walking, running, jogging, hiking or just spending time in a public area or on business property, you may qualify for compensation through your auto insurance company and have a valid claim against the driver who caused the pedestrian accident.
- Train accidents — Whether you were injured on the tracks, on the train or in the station, our law firm builds a strong case to obtain compensation for damages caused by your train accident.
- Trucking accidents — We hold the commercial vehicle driver and the tractor-trailer company responsible for trucking accidents involving cell phone use, driver fatigue, poor fleet maintenance, overloaded trailers and other negligence.
Maryland Auto Accident Lawyers at LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton get Compensation for Accident Injury Victims
If you sustained injuries in a motor vehicle crash caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve compensation. Call Maryland auto accident lawyers at LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, P.A. at 800-547-4LAW (4529) or contact our firm online to schedule your no-obligation free initial consultation with our experienced lawyers. Our Baltimore-based firm handles personal injury claims for clients throughout Maryland. We are available on our 24-hour hotline, established so we can respond immediately to auto accident victims. Our firm handles your case on contingency — meaning you do not pay us until we recover damages on your claim. Your complete satisfaction is our firm’s number one concern.